Wednesday, June 24, 2009

sane or insane??

as a topic for today, i ask u n myself, how sane am i?? do they have meters to indicate our sanity as human beings?? I'm sure that i am, what then community says, still in the sane meter..but am i absolutely positively sane?? or I'm a little bit insane in the sidelines?? well..I'm guessing the society we live in tend to be natural about blending in with one another..as in to be..normal..perhaps in what condition that a person is considered being normal?? act normal?? like..for instant..to wake up early in the morning..all well dressed up..go to work..get back home from work..then watch some television..enjoy the weekends off..do some sports..spend quality time with family..is that called normal??
well..these are things that we, as human..take for granted..things that we just say,"ah, that's just ridicules!!" n move on with our lives as they come..thinking that we are normal..we are sane..and we blend in to the society crap..
I'm actually more of a friendly being apparently..and I, myself to..thought bout this..n really..what is my sanity brought me?? what is me being normal in life have brought me?? I'm feeling sane..I'm feeling normal..but perhaps that's what the society wants me to think I am..in fact that sometimes I'm feeling not normal..going crazy..making fuss n wacky stuff so that i can relieve my pain, sorrow, n find some happiness n fun..is that still be considered as normal too??
well..in nowadays situation, more n more part of the community are beginning to accept homosexuality as it is..n for the future generations..it might become a "normal" thing to be considered as..rather then an "abnormal" thing as it is..which is against our purpose and way we are supposed to be living our lives..make love with the opposite sex..reproduce..and prosper..but the main point that I'm getting here in this matter is that the society is built with a certain amount of that part of the society, like the majority..that rule over the other part of the society, which means the minority, including the neutrals..such as myself =P
u see..this concept has been going on and on for centuries up till now..but the subject of that matter that change..the people..the society..they are changing..with the influence of technological advances..n also the change in environment n surroundings makes people evolve n change the way they think..the way they talk..the way they walk..everything, anything..till at some point, the old is new again..it shows us that life is, yes, like a wheel..sometimes it goes up..sometimes it goes down..n to add another word to it, it's like karma..
back to the main topic, sane n insanity, corresponds to normality n abnormality, basically..if u r sane..u act normally..n if u r insane..then u act abnormally..but still..there is no certain fact nor levels of normality or abnormality in life..n sane or insanity..it's just us..living our lives..doing what we suppose to do..what we are intended to do in this world that is..that what I've come to understand..

No comments:

Post a Comment