Thursday, June 25, 2009

my family and i..

hurm..lets c..it is the usual concept on being with the family..no matter how hard, how tough, how whack can they possibly be, they are, n still..ur family..
so as in today..i would like to share my point of view regarding this matter..me, myself, as said by a very close friend of mine, as a family oriented person, who nevertheless prioritize my family amongst other things..because i keen to believe that family, is actually the closest things in our lives that we have to cherish, other than friendship and couples..
i do say, that having an argument with my family is like, almost every day in my life..as it is..for example my parents, they like to, well, they wanted me to do exactly what they wanted me to do..and sometimes i don't want to be what they want me to be..i can see there is lack of understanding between me and my parents, not because we lived our teen age in the different era, but unfortunately, there's just no..understanding between us..
frankly, sometimes i just wanna do what i wanna do..don't we all agree?? as a son, I'm thankful and very grateful to both of my parents..because of them, i have the chance to see this beautiful and most amazing world i live in rite now..but that don't make me..don't deserve being me?? it's just sad sometimes not having to do what i want..only because my parents don't want me to..it's heart breaking..
for such, i would like to share some of my thoughts regarding this matter..u see..we all have beliefs, we all possess our own good beliefs..n basically, those beliefs tend to ask us to be more considerate, more delicate, more etc. to our parents..n if we do not get their blessings, we are foretold doom, in no matter what we intend in doing..if so, lets say, me, if i was doing it for the blessing, but what i'm about to do is not anyway near my heart, what's the point on doing it?? n if, lets say if, i have all intention in the world to do something i like most, but without my parents blessing..what's the point on that as well?? this, correlation, actually emerge from both the heart of the parents and the heart of the child, so that it can co-exist harmonically, without clashesh or missunderstanding..because next, the child will become the parent, n they will have children of their own..
for me, i'm just sharing my thoughts to all..cause I'm just a child..of my parents..whom i shoundn't care less..cause i love them..n i know they love me back..

No comments:

Post a Comment