Tuesday, June 23, 2009

it's all about love baby =P

hey hey hey!! our most hot and evergreen topic of all time..LOVE!!
hahaa..unfortunately, I've yet to find my own true love at the moment..still searching..as is..
well..speak about love..it consist of a..well..very delicate and fragile feeling towards other human being..
we, humans, classify a lot of love based on their intent..for example, heterosexual for love towards the opposite sex..homosexual for love towards the same sex..love for the family..love for your friends..these are some of the types of love that we all know..essential to our lives or not we will be very miserable human beings without..
frankly, i wanna be loved..by the opposite sex..that's what I've been searching up till now..for me, being in love is not all just about sex, about pride, about your ego, about yourself..it's all about sharing, caring, loving, the tender..the passion..all that stuff..i think =P
well, some of my friends say to me that, "ouh, u still have us.." well, that's not 100% not true, but unfortunately, u can't kiss or hug your friends just as same as the love of your life rite?? n parents, it's true that u love 'em but u still have a spot in your heart that's left for the very special 1 for you..
to be honest, I've tried to love..i fact, I've tried so hard back in high school i got rejected by 30 girls that i want to have a relationship with!! can you imagine??
i sat back..thought for a little while..n i wonder..what is wrong with me?? is it so hard to be just in love..forever n ever??..with the 1 that do loves me back for the 1 I am??..
you c?? life hits you so hard sometimes..I'm just me..sharing my thoughts with you..

3 comments:

  1. "u can't kiss or hug your friends just as same as the love of your life rite?? n parents, it's true that u love 'em but u still have a spot in your heart that's left for the very special 1 for you.."

    at this part, i am 100% agree with u...>.<

    ReplyDelete