Tuesday, June 23, 2009

mua..

well..let me start with the basics..named amal syamil, called amal, syamil, am, syam, chomel..hahaa~~
anyway..I'm in progress of being an actor..well..that's what my course tells me to do..frankly, i just wanna live a good life, with decent above average earnings, and to be the one who can own his heart desires..don't everyone agree??
well..lets c..at the time being..I'm beginning to think about me..how am I gonna do with my life..
live it up, nurture it, cherish it, n live life to the fullest!! no regrets..
I'm a hip, happy-go-lucky kind of person..who is friendly to others..n i cherish friendship more than anything else in the whole world because face it, we cannot live in the world only by ourselves..rite?? we do need each other..and on the other hand, we support one another to build a prosperous community and strive for excellence..

No comments:

Post a Comment