Tuesday, June 23, 2009

todays events..

well..nothing much really..just a bunch of friends hanging out under my porch this evening..playing some table tennis..n i whack them a couple of times..and they whacked me back..
I'm not such a sports person anyhow..my flabby abs come begging me to start all the exercising bu**sh**t..hahaa~~ well, tummy, your great to me..u bring me joy n happiness..and sometimes aches as well~~ but, seriously..I'm beginning to think that I'm still the average..not to fat, not to skinny..just a little bit of pouch going on at my tummy..in fact I'm just a little bit above average..
which brings me to my next matter..fat..obese..or what ever u may call it to be..
it is a common phenomenon nowadays that people have excess fat..for example, me..
i usually blame my mom for making me take champs vitamin pills when i was young, but apparently, the blame is nonetheless, it's on me..
i eat crappy food, i love crappy food, because usually, they taste a whole lot better than all the healthy foods, am i rite?? i exercise according to mood..but seriously, when u exercise like hell..u often wanna c results rite?? but unfortunately for me, it's just the same old flabby abs..well, some say i shrink a little because of the training, the dance classes i've been having last semester, but as i lounge on the couch in my living room, i was thinking that during my holiday break, i am gaining weight!! thanks to facebook-ing, internet chatting, crappy oily food, and lack of execise..
but then again..it's just me..i am me..and i'm proud of being me..and also should u =P

5 comments:

  1. u're gaining weight but i am losing weight..hehe..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuu..is it?? what do u do at the time being?? how do u loose ur excess fat =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not eating..i mean less eat..
    i lose my appetite! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh, do u?? yy?? cian die tak makan hehee~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm..byk dugaan cuti ni..
    macam2..sampai all my interest pun hilang..
    nafsu makan pun hilang..hehe..

    ReplyDelete