Tuesday, June 30, 2009

blah blah blah..

best?? being the best?? how bout beating the rest?? goal..who's goal?? what's goal?? is it two poles, with a net stretching between them?? this things kept me thinking bout this weekend..me, myself, n i..what am i exactly to be sure?? am i the one to follow my parents dream?? my friends ideas?? my heart's desires?? who, who am i suppose to follow?? too many questions in my thick head..n i can't even figure it out, sort it out for my own good, am i a good-for-nothing kinda person?? am i??
well..what i do exactly know is that i am me, i have a loving family, great friends, n i'm gonna be in the next semester this Sunday..as a senior in my university..
n what exactly does my university teach me?? how to be an actor?? how to pick jobs?? how to tackle the lecturers heart?? how to get good scores?? hurm..what i think this institution of higher learning is teaching me about how to be more human..how to be flexible..how to communicate..how to nurture my skills in any way..
i'm still attach to the song "terbaik untukmu" by Tangga band..i don't know y..that's me, when a song comes into my life..i'm dragged by it's melody n lyrics..oh my..oh me~~

1 comment: