Saturday, July 11, 2009

semester with the stars!!

hahaa..my first week in uitm..n in semester 4 rite now!! senior senior..hahaa~~
neway..what sucks is that i started off my new semester with flu, cough, fever, n stomach ache..shite!! really sucks being unwell..it makes u can't do anything rite..anyway, my class, still da same..same faces..n decreasing in numbers..few of my classmates dismissal..sad, miss them much..but life must go on..hope for the best for them, life has it's own path for everybody..am i rite??
so, classess are so pretty much started off as introductory..well, why it is called the semester with the stars?? 3 local known stars teach in my class, 1stly, pn zizi zulkafli in greek theaterical history, 2ndly, en. hamzah tahir in mime, then last but not least cik syafinaz as my vocal lecturer..huhuu..all of these lecturers are strict..n i'm quite scared..despite getting a lil bit exited studyin from them =P
my collage?? sucks more..i've got no room..n i have to squat at my friend's room for the meantime..n it's all my fault..not making the clearance last semester..should put that in mind =P
okokok..enough blabbering..till next tyme =P me?? i'm me, nobody else..just me~~

4 comments:

  1. darl.. u kate u da anta dat form last sem. kan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yups..mmg da anta..tp dorg reject kowt..sedey2 T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. aik, aku pun tak wat clearance gak tapi elok je dapat bilik..hehe...
    sem ni rajin2 larh wat clearance...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. sudah dapat bilik yeay =P tak merempat agi~~

    ReplyDelete